Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A Crafty Little Angel


I'm just starting to get to where I feel recovered enough to READ a blog, so this won't be long... BUT when I was at the Allegheny General Hospital a lady named Dorothy brought up get well cards each day. (Mail Call is a wonderful thing!)
But beyond the cards, she gave me a little angel she had hand-made.

She said she had bought the head, the halo, and the harp, but everything else she made using noodles! A Peni noodle is the body/dress (sorry if I'm misspelling these... noodles are not my line of expertise... nor are crafts) and the arms are macaroni noodles. The wings are from a bowtie noodle and the hair is from pipi noodles (or something like that).

Any way... I was BLESSED!

Thought some of you crafty people might enjoy seeing this.

1 comment:

Randy Roda said...

Dayton...continuing to hold you and your family in prayer as you recover from surgery. I hope all continues to go well in your recovery.