Friday, December 08, 2006

Mixed thoughts... and do I really exist?

I just spent much of an hour in mortal combat with billions of aliens (OK... so it was really a few billion snowflakes that tried to hide my car and my van and my house and etc.)
To warm up, I decided to check out some friends' blogs... and finally found my friend Brett's blog. And the first thing I see is his LOVE for SNOW! Argh! I've decided I really like the song "I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas!" because it actually tells you what day is most appropriate for snow... Christmas Day... 1/365th of the year. That's it!!!! BRRRR!!!!


Anyways, I got to reading through some of Brett's other entries and found one where you can see how check someone's directory to see how many people have your name in the US. So I went to the site and this is what I found:


HowManyOfMe.com

LogoThere are:
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


So either I don't exist... or big brother hasn't found me yet! Talk about PRIVACY!!!

1 comment:

Brett Probert said...

I knew you didn't exist. I just knew it!